Monday 28 May 2012

Hi There Friends.

My Name is Mandii van Brussel.  I have been a Professional Crafter for the better part of 10 years now.  I am currently a Designer for Paper Flourish in South Australia, and have been since it's inception in 2010.

My career has been a veritable checkerboard of qualifications from Hairdressing to Wholesaling, but I think the the one qualification that gave me the solid direction to get involved in the Papercraft industry was certainly Interior Design.

I don't remember a time when I wasn't "crafting" something. It's been an ongoing interest since my first box of Crayola Crayons and bottle of Clag Glue!

This blog is designed to share my projects and my passion - and if I'm lucky - inspire a little creativity in you too.

Thanks For Visiting.

M. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Mandii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bec! Clueless or No - I shall Blog on!!! LOL! M.xxx

      Delete