Thursday 31 May 2012

Hey Friends.

Just wanted to share one of my latest layouts titled "Playful". This design was inspired by some very good advice once given by MY "Design Idol" - Teresa Collins.  Having lost her own mother in tragic circumstances, she reminded us that whilst WE may not necessarily like how we look in photos, our kids will be ever grateful for the memories when we are gone.  I hope these images - wrinkles, multiple chins, odly shaped nose, and all - capture a snippet of who my kids Mum is, and eventually- was!

Thanks For Visiting.

M. xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous layout Mandii and a fantastic idea for the kids... and I never thought ur nose was oddly shaped, ;). Now Im gonna have to have a really close look next time im in, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandii! I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I hope you take part, but you don't have to if you don't want to! Check out my post here: http://chatterboxmiss.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/little-bit-of-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of showing our less than Perfect photos.Great layout Mandii.

    ReplyDelete